Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 18 March 2013

Changes to Blogger

As Google reader is closing we will not be able to follow blogs and be followed as before.

The advice from fabby blog buddy Kate is to subscribe to bloglovin which then moves your fave blogs.

You can now follow my blog by clicking the link below are the link on left

Follow my blog with Bloglovin