Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Angelica & Friends


Here's my Angelica & Friends card made for the launch of the 4 day deal on C&C tomorrow from CRAFTERS COMPANION.  They have a gorgeous CD, stamps and a HunkyDory card kits.

I used a Card companion and backing papers from the CD and all that was added is Kraft card, doily and pearls.

I just love these girlies and will be making more.

Don't miss Sara tomorrow :)

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jane love the sweet image and colour combinations.

Hugs Julie x

Desire Fourie said...

Carol this is so pretty and your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}