Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 16 November 2012

SWALK Pawfect Pals - Exclusive Stamps

CRAFTERS COMPANION have today launched the SWALK Pawfect Pals range as Pick of the Week and as a special thanks to their members on Crafters Companion Website there are 3 exclusive stamps.  I was given "Champion" and here is my card.


The image is coloured with Spectrum Noirs Pens.  Papers are from SWALK Pawfect Pals CD with Die'sire Picket Fence die and brown core'dinations cardstock.


2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous colour Jane beautiful image and ribbons, the design is great.

Hugs Julie x

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Jane I love the image. Caroline xxx