Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Had fabulous few days away at Craftaganza with Crafters Companion but came home to find Mr Blogger has decided he no longer wants to show the pics uploaded on my blog!

Does anyone know how to recover them??


2 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

OK I can see your pictures! I use chrome browsers sweetie what are you using?

Ali xx

julie_woolston said...

I hope it comes back Jane, I'm afraid I can't help, I'm not techy at all.

Pleased to hear you had a fab time at craftaganza .

Hugs Julie x