Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sneak Peek 2 - Sheena Douglas Embossing Folders


Sheena Douglas is on our screens on Monday 10th September with some lovely new Embossing Folders from Darice.

This is another card made using the Domino Embossing Folder.  I embossed two pieces of core'dinations card in red and green then cut into strips and glued together.  When sanded the "spots" didn't show up as clearly as I wanted so I used white stayzon and a cotton bud and dotted each one.

Back tomorrow with my last Domino card.


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Jane this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}