Saturday 22 September 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #204

I have sad news for you today.

Wendy (Secret Crafter herself) and I have decided to close the challenge blog.  We have been running for a few years now and feel it has run it's course and that as Wendy's shop is closing and the challenge blog was set up to promote this then this is the best time to end.

We would like to thank all of you for your continued support and hope you will continue to visit us and our wonderful DT in blog land.

We would also like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to our Design Team both past and present who's work has been amazing and without them the challenge blog would not have been anywhere near as successful.



The last theme for SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE chosen by the lovely WENDY is:-

DISTRESSING

This card I made for Wendy for her birthday.  I used Lili of the Valley topper and papers from Basic Grey which I distressed the edges and inked them/  String, button and pearls added to finish.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thank you for my lovely birthday card. Even more beautiful in real life. Thank you for all your help with the challenge, luvs ya x