Monday 6 August 2012

My girlie's birthday


Today is my girlies birthday.  She is 16 today (when did that happen???)  This is the card I made for her.  I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noirs Pens from CRAFTERS COMPANION when we had a colouring day a few weeks ago with the West Midlands girls from the CC FB page.  When I got home and showed my results to Emma she said "it's me!!!" so how could I not use it on her card.  I cut around the image and matted with red and black card and used papers from CUDDLY BUDDLY which I changed the colours slightly in my photo program to match the colour of her dress.  The numbers are cut on Cricut and then card candy to finish.  Thankfully she loved the card - phew!!!!

We have had a lovely day shopping and out to Nando's for lunch (where we were spookily seated on table 16!!!)  Here's my girlie waiting for her lunch.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA - LOVES YA!!!



1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Jane this is a beautiful card and I love the image, I can see the resemblance.

Happy Birthday Emma hope you've had a lovely day.

Hugs Julie x