Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 1 June 2012

Challenge card


I made this card today for a challenge - SHOCK HORROR!!!!  Not made a challenge card in soooooooooo long.

I used Personal Impressions stamp and embossed with clear embossing powder and went over top with Stampin Up Bashful Blue ink.  I then stamped the sentiment and butterfly with black stayzon.

Matted onto white card then bashful blue card and added clear and blue gems for bling!

Fits CAS-ual Friday 55 - CAS with bling


8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is stunning Carol, beautiful colours and detail.

Hugs Julie x

Doreen said...

Oh this is just gorgeous,love the image..great colouring.xxx

Diane said...

So pretty.

Linny said...

This is beautiful Jane.

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this creation. Enjoy your Saturday – hopefully with being a bit crafty on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this creation. Enjoy your Saturday – hopefully with being a bit crafty on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life

Stephanie Washburn said...

Oooh la la! SO pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays! ;)

Debby said...

Love those colours and gorgeous bling! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)