Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 25 May 2012

Meadow Cottage Bears - launch day

These are my final sneaks of the gorgeous Meadow Cottage Bears from CRAFTERS COMPANION which launches at noon today of Create and Craft.

These are made using the Hunkydory kits which will also be in the show.

Be warned - lots of piccies :)

















No comments: