Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 9 March 2012

Paintbox Poppets CD Winner

Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for all your lovely comments on my Sneak Peeks.

The winner of the Paintbox Poppets CD for commenting on my posts is:-


Please e-mail me your address so I can pass on to Crafters Companion to get your disk posted to you.


2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Shell-crafts.

Hugs Julie x

shells-crafts said...

Omg. So excited. Can't believe I won. Thank you so so much!