Thursday 1 March 2012

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge #22


This is my DT card for this month's challenge on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE which is a theme of:-

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

I decided to make a card using one of my Popcorn stamps with tulips on. (I must admit I have never used this stamp before but love how it's turned out).  Papers are from Popcorn Floral CD.

I made the frame using cut down versions of corner die from Marianne Creatables with pearls to accent.  The "stopper" on the base is cut using Magnolia Tilda lace die and sentiment from Popcorn stamps.

Here is pic from the front.



CARD SIZE:
6" x 6" easel
IMAGE, PAPERS & SENTIMENT:
Popcorn stamps Popcorn Floral CD from CRAFTERS COMPANION
MEDIUM:
Spectrum Noirs from CRAFTERS COMPANION
bear TN5, TN7, EB2, EB8
flowers PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, PP6
leaves DG2, DG4
TOOLS:
Grand Calibur
Marianne Creatables Corner 1 die
Magnolia Tilda lace border die
Large Corner rounder punch
OTHERS:
Pearls & Pink and green card from stash

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Jane, I love the Popcorn image, and it certainly makes you feel like spring with all those lovely flowers, the dies you have used are gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x