Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Girlies crafty alert


I had to post about these scissors.  Ordered from CUDDLY BUDDLY and they are sooo good.  Firstly they are made by Fiskars so you know they are fabulous quality but they are purple and flowery so are perfect for girlie crafters.

You can find them HERE.


1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Thanks Jane I will go over and have a look, they look superb.

Hugs Julie x