Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Fave makes of 2011!

Below are my faves of the projects made in 2011.  I found it very hard to narrow down to a few but below each pic is a reason for my choice.


I love this one as it was one of the first CAS cards I made and really got me back into them.


This one was a cased-card from another blog and I love the simplicity of the two colours.


Love this one , even though took AGES to make as all the stitching is pricked then sewn by hand!


This card is extra special to me as it was showing this card on my blog that lead to being asked to join the CRAFTERS COMPANION DT.  Humphrey will always have a special place in my heart :)


Another Humphrey card but this one is Lottie from the Decoupage pages.  Love the Spring colours.


This card I am really proud of as the shading is the best I had done up to that point and I'm sure I have the Spectrum Noir pens to thank for it!


This was a DT project for the Snowman CD and was my very first attempt at an exploding box. 


Lastly I had to chose this picture as it was a Ruby Wedding Anniversary present for my parents which is now proudly displayed in their lounge.


I will be back in New Year with Sneak Peeks of a new Launch for Crafters Companion and a blog hop.  Thanks to all my lovely followers and fellow DT members for their inspiring comments through this year and hope you all have a very Happy and Healthy 2012.



No comments: