Saturday 1 October 2011

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge #17 - UPDATED


This is my DT card for this month's challenge on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE which is a theme of:-

PINK & GREEN

I used my Humphrey Xmas CD and used papers and decoupage image and made a tent card with an extra fold at the front.  The paper on the front with the aperture is actually an insert with nestie used to cut an aperture and then accented the printed shape of the insert with glitter pens in pink and green.

Take a lookey at the challenge blog to see the other girlies creations and to join us.


UPDATED
Size of card - 5" x 5" for back the another piece 9" x 5" and scored on the long length at 1", 2", 3" & 6" and folded for mountain folds and stuck to inside bottom of 5" x 5" card at the 1" fold (hope this makes sense LOL)


IMAGE & PAPERS:
Humprey Christmas CD from CRAFTERS COMPANION
SENTIMENT:
ELZYBELLS
TOOLS:
Cuttlebug
Circle and scallop circle nesties
Marianne Pointsetta die
OTHERS:
Card and gems from stash

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this Jane, it's like a different take on an easel card. The front paper is great,really creative. I might have to have a go at this, if that's ok!
Sarah xx :0)

Louise Welsh said...

great card jane, love the colours and style of card louise xx

Karen said...

Jane I adore this card I have just been working out measurements to give this one a go myself! (You have totally inspired me!)
Love it!!
Hugs. Karen.xx

hbkjbj said...

Wow love this card is there any chance of measurements etc lol would love to try this myself xxx

Linny said...

Brilliant idea Jane, infact its so good Im going to case for my ladies card class next month! Thank you
Linda x

Tamara Morton said...

I love the design of this card, I tried to do something similar! but it didn't work out half as good and yours. Might have to give it another go. Really excited to be on the team and looking forward to starting
Hugs
Tamara