Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Music Saves My Soul


As it's Saturday then MARCEA is asking to see which is your "MUSIC SAVES MY SOUL".

Mine this week is Madonna Holiday becaused today is my last day of holiday in Tenby, South Wales.   Enjoy!!!!


4 comments:

Marcea said...

Gotta adore Queen Madge .... total classic!!!! Hope you had a great holiday hunny .... thanks for playing along
xxx

Lisa aka Myran said...

Oh, this is a good one! TFS and enjoy your last day in Tenby :)

Karina said...

Oh Jane... memories come back while hearing this song... loved it so much quite some years ago, was a huge Madonna fan. Thank you for bringing it back to me.
Hugs, Karina... and enjoy your last day of your holidays.

Cheryl said...

What a great blast from the past! TFS!