Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Sunday, 31 July 2011

Music Saves my soul


Over on MARCEA'S BLOG she is asking you to share your fave songs.

As it was our 20th Wedding Anniversary last week I thought I would share our Wedding song.  Still love it so much.



5 comments:

Marcea said...

aw this is gorgeous - congratulations hun. 1991 was a good year - I got married in July also ..... thanks for playing a long sweetie xxxxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Beautiful song....and many congratulations on 20 years! x

Lisa aka Myran said...

I really love this song! Brings back some memories ;)
Congrats on your weddingday!!

Paula Gale said...

Hi Jane - just popped by from Marcea's - intrigued by everyones choices... I got married in June of 1991 and while we were on our honeymoon, Bryan Adams song "Everything I do (I do it for you" was playing everywhere - this is now what I associate as my wedding song as we didn't really have one (can't even remember the first dance)!!!

Your's is a great choice though.

Paula x x x

Cheryl said...

Great song! Congrats! I met my DH in 1991 but we didn't get married for a few years.