Friday 3 June 2011

DT's

I have had a fabulous few days away and it was lovely to get away from everything and it has given me time to think about my crafting.

The specific requirements and commitments that go with DT's have made it difficult for me to enjoy my crafting so I have decided to step down from Winter Wonderland and Stamp Fairy Challenge.

I would like to thank all the girlies for my time with them and hope to play along with their future challenges.

I will remain with Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge as I am blog author and this was my "first love"!

7 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Jane, sorry to hear you are leaving hon, your creations will be missed dreadfully over at WW, but I wish you lots of happy crafting time ahead.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lisa said...

You will be missed, wishing you all the best!!!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, just found out you are leaving StampFairy, so sorry to hear. Hope to still see you around in blogland. Hugs xxx

Linda said...

Sorry to hear you are stepping down from Winter Wonderland you will be missed but it's no good if your not enjoying your crafting. Hope to see you in future challenges love Linda

Tracey said...

Sorry you are leaving the StampFairy DT Jane but you have to do what is best for you. I will still be checking out your fabulous creations :)
Take care & have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Carissa said...

Sad to see you go. Take care of yourself and I hope you will join us from time to time in the challenges. Hugs, Carissa

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Jane, you know we are so sorry that you have left us at WW but quite understand. Did you enjoy Wicked? Marianne x