Wednesday 23 February 2011

Some news from Secret Crafter

My buddy Wendy has posted some wonderful news on her blog. She writes:-


Hello to you all.

I'm so sorry I've not been around for a while. I've had lots of things going on in my personal life over the past couple of months and not managed to get around to blogging. But I'm back now - not with a card but I have some news.

My little shop has been voted Runner-up in the Best Independent Midlands section of the Aceville awards. I collected my certificate at the trade show on Sunday and it will be taking pride of place on my wall. I'm so chuffed - thank you to all my lovely customers for voting for me. I believe the winner of the award was a bead shop in Nottingham so that makes me the number 1 card supplies shop. Whoopeee!

I was also very privileged to meet the fantastic Barbara Gray from Clarity Stamps, and she is as lovely in real life as she appears on TV. Needless to say, I will soon be adding her range of stamps to my shop and they will be available very soon. If you follow her on TV every month and want to purchase the new stamps that she introduces, they will be available to order on my website after the show has ended, and will be despatched within a few working days.

And to top it all, I met the man himself, the wonderful TIM HOLTZ and he made me a special little present to bring away with me.

So, as you can see I've had a very productive and exciting weekend. I will be back with photos very soon.

One more thing though.........there is a fabulous new machine coming to the UK. Its called ECraft and is the first and only electronic cutter that allows you to cut without a mat. See my website for more details.

Well done hun - chuffed for you!!! Mwah xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.