I made this card tonight - the end result is not what it started out to be but I have to say I'm really pleased with it LOL.
It fits the following challenges:-
- Crafty Calendar Challenge #14 - Winter
- ABC Challenge - I for ice and snow
- ABC Christmas Challenge - X for Xmas
- Cute Card Thursday #140 - Blast from the past (challenge #81 - so charming)
- Friday Sketchers #130 - sketch layout
Below is showing you where the card changed. I decided to decoupage the image (sorry about the fuzzy pic - took it 3 times.)
I was planning on glittering the edges of the papers with stickles but decided to use white embossing powder instead to look like snow drifts.
Oscar freebie from Stamp Fairy
Ornament freebie on shrink plastic also from Stamp Fairy
Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses from Secret Crafter
Promarkers, fluffy stuff and glamour dust from Secret Crafter
Magnolia Swedish Lace border die
Versamark ink, white embossing powder and heat gun
Bazzill card, rings and brads from stash