I made this card this afternoon and found it fits 7 challenges - a record for me LOL!
- Mojo Monday #150 - Sketch
- Pollycraft #64 - Anything Goes
- Oldie but a goodie #2 - Pink and Girly
- Catch the bug Bugaboo - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamping #46 - Punch it out
- Anyone for Anya - recipe 123 - I used 1 image, 2 embellies (ribbon & button), 3 papers
- Spoonful of sugar #123 - Spots and stripes
I'm really pleased with the result. I have had the stamp since December last year as a birthday gift and never inked her up (hangs head in shame!!!) I also had a play with the "flower". It is made from a strip of paper concertina folded and glued flat with button ontop. Love it!!! All the edges of the papers and card have been glitter embossed too for added sparkle.
"Me Time Anya" from Greeting Farm
Lola's Boudoir Papers from Pink Petticoat
Promarkers & stickles
Martha Stewart Doily punch
Heat gun and glitter embossing powder
Button, ribbon, My Paper World opaque pen for the "pearls" from Secret Crafter.