Wednesday 12 May 2010

ABC - U is for....

This is my DT card for the latest challenge on ABC which is U is for UNUSED STASH.

I used a corner swirl, small and medium flower stamps from Hero Arts. I have had them in my stash for years and never used them! The sentiment is also Hero Arts but have used this loads.

This card is a sympathy card for a friend who has just lost his Dad. I hate making these cards and didn't want anything "cutie" so after much head scratching I came up with this idea of stamping the four corners and stamping the two different size flowers over the top and added pearls to the centres.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

This is really beautiful hun love the simplicity of it and that swirl stamp is gorjus hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Macpurp said...

this is just perfect.
i love the clean simplicity of it.

love teen x