Thursday 25 February 2010

Triple Challenge Card

I made this card for my Mum's birthday next week. My sister, sister-in-law and I are taking her shopping and out to lunch - just us girlies will be so much fun :)

This card fits for three challenges :-
  1. Cute Card Thursday #101 - Ribbons
  2. Our Creative Corner - Try something new
  3. Totally Gorguss #18 - Flower Power
This is the first time I have tried to make a stepper card and it was easier than I thought. Thanks to my blog buddy Helen who made a card this shape for SCSC challenge which helped me loads. The raffia ribbon was a RAK but can't remember who from - sorry :( The photo doesn't show very well but there is a blue pearl in the centre of the flowers the bear carries.

Image: FF bear
Papers: "Euphoria" Basic Grey from Secret Crafter
Sentiment: Unknown
Medium: Promarkers
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, Cricut with George Cartridge, Woodware Daisy punches
Others: Raffia ribbon, pearls, brads and spacers from stash


6 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Have yet to make one of these style cards, they look great, just need to pluck up courage to deviate from the usual square. I like the letters on different levels and, of course, the image is so cute.Would love to see you enter the challenge on http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/, shameless plugging but want to get entry numbers up
Ruth x

craft mad Jenny said...

this card is fab - really love the colour combo too!

craftymum said...

So lovely. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W. XXX
p.s. still time to enter my blog candy

Kat said...

This is beautiful Jane. I've never been brave enough to make a step card yet! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Jane...those papers are gorgoeus!
Glad I was able to give you a 'push' to try something new! :0)
Helen x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Great job on your first stepper card. I still have to give it a try. Luv the pretty paper. Beautiful card!

xoxo,
Lori