Thursday 18 February 2010

I Love Digi Challenge #1

This is my Guest DT card for the first challenge on I Love Digi. I was sooooooo pleased to be asked to Guest DT and this is the first of several throughout the year. The first theme is:-

THINK PINK

I think I went a little overboard with the pink LOL. It gave me an excuse to use new digi image from Karen's Doodles - she's fantastic! I adore this little image and her others are wonderful, so detailed. The papers are also digi, but freebie digi-scrap kit that I have printed out.

Take a look at the blog to see the other projects for your inspiration and to join us.

Image: Fairy Fun from Karen's Doodles
Papers: Freebie digi-scrap set from Aprilisa Designs
Medium: Promarkers and stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, Woodware Daisy punches in two sizes
Others: Rafia ribbon, ribbon and card candy

12 comments:

Bev said...

It's not possible to have too much pink Jane, I love your card it's sooo pretty and a lovely image too.

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabby card Jane, love the image and your colouring is gorgeous, great layout and card :)

Thanks for a super DT creation for I ♥ Digi

Elaine x

Mel said...

Aww this is just so sweet love the image and your colouring is stunning.
hugs Mel x

debby4000 said...

gorgeous card, beautiful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Jane,
This card, in my favourite pinks, is so beautiful. The papers are fabulous and the image is so sweet. Absolutely stunning.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Foster said...

Oh this is so cute! Love this KD image! Great job! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Paul said...

Is it possible to go over board with the pink in a 'Pink' Themed challenge??? lol Great card.
TFS
Paul

Karin said...

Darling card for this fun pink challenge! I love all the scallops and flowers...cute and girly!

Callie said...

Jane it's great. Love everything about it. That image is darling, one of my favorite Karen's Doodles!
HUGS ♥

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jane. I am sure you could have squeezed just a little more ink into it!!!!! Fab image and details.
hugs
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Super pretty card Jane, love the scallops :) Donna x

Milliesmarvels said...

Lovely card, the image and papers are great and go so well together and you can NEVER have too much pink!
Jane
x