Tuesday 29 December 2009

Last chance on Blog Hop

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, got some lovely crafty pressies and will be celebrating the New Year in style! With any luck your hangovers won't last too long! LOL

I had a fantastic Christmas Day with my lovely family. Breakfast with my Parents and Sister and her family at her house then stayed for lunch, getting home about 9.30pm. My Sister and Brother-in-Law did all the hard work (bless) but my Hubby volunteered us for next year (for 14 people - GULP!!!!)

A LITTLE REMINDER - You only have until midnight tonight to enter the ABC Christmas Blog Hop to be in with a chance of winning the prize - and also the DT's mini candy's.

We will be posting the first challenge tomorrow on the blog and I will announce the winner of my mini candy with my DT post tomorrow.

No comments: