Friday 13 November 2009

Double Challenge Card

I made this card for my Nephew Dylan's birthday next week. As soon as I saw this new stamp I knew I had to have it as it is just like Dylan - cute and with a games console in his hands LOL.

It applies to two challenges: -
  1. Anyone for Anya - 3 papers, 2 buttons and 1 bow
  2. Passion 4 Promarkers #25 sketch
Image: Max from Greeting Farm
Medium: Promarkers
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, crop-a-dile
Black and green card, ribbon and buttons from stash

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is great hun such a cute image too my son has always got a game console in his hand mind you he is 27 he he fab card hugs cheryl xxxxx

Mary J said...

Hey, what a great little man, huh?! Love the colour combination!

Caroline said...

Great card!! I love this image. Caroline x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card for a boy Jane - that iamge is adorable.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Jane. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a cute card. I love the new TGF image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and love the buttons. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

such a cute card Jane
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely boycard. Love the place of the buttons and how you added the ribbon.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the image you have used :)
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

Great boy card I always find boy catds hard to do but these new stamps are Ace!! and I love what you have done with this one! Samantha :0)

lil-paper-pixie said...

What an adorable card Jane, your nephew will love it!! thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah