Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 18 September 2009

Four challenges in one!

This card is for four challenges: -
  1. Spoon Full of Sugar #69 - Fall into autumn
  2. Digital Tuesday #24 - Fall card
  3. Just Magnolia #23 - sketch
  4. Our Creative Corner - Fall/Autumn
I have masked stamped the Magnolia stamps using Tilda, mushrooms and log and added the falling leaves.
The papers are a new freebie download from Summertime Designs - just perfect for this card!

Image: Magnolia Stamps
Papers: "Falling into Fall" from Summertime Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Woodware punches for flower and grass from Secret Crafter
Martha Stewart doily Border Punch
Rosebuds from stash

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous Jan. Love the design, image and colour combo.
Hugs
Desire

Wendy said...

Fab card Jane
Wendy x

Maria Matter said...

Fantastic fall card Jane!
I'm so glad you could play along with us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge! Blessings, Maria

Mina said...

I love it when someone uses a Magnolia for loads of challenges together...wow 4 how brilliant is that...gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Bev said...

So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x