Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 24 August 2009

Cambridge Diet start

I have today started back on Cambridge diet. With all holidays out of the way I decided time to get my butt into gear!

I did Cambridge for a while last year and did really well but then with Christmas etc it all went down hill.

I have weigh in next Tuesday and will update then

Wish me luck :)

5 comments:

Helen said...

Good luck Jane! :0)
Helen x

Toucan Scraps said...

All the best Jane

Kim. said...

Good luck Jane.
Kim xXx

Cheryl said...

all the best hun good luck love cheryl xxxxx

Marianne said...

Good luck but I would try just eating less and a bit of gentle exercise. I have managed to lose 12 lbs in about 6 months just by doing that. Why does it go back on quicker than it comes off? Marianne x