Friday 21 August 2009

Blog Candy Winner

I can't believe it has been two years since I started my blog. Seems like yesterday and it is all thanks to my good friend WENDY who started me off and also helped with my many questions when I started. We are now very close friends and she is one of many lovely blog-buddies I have made and I hope more to come. Thank you all for visiting and the lovely comments I receive - I appreciate them all.

Thanks to those who entered my candy. I used Random.org which chose between 1 to 29 and it generated no 28 which is:-


Please e-mail me (link on right) with your address and I'll get your candy in the post to you.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Blogoversary. I can't believe I forgot mine duh? I'm so glad we met, we have some lovely crafting days and a laugh or two along the way. Thank you for the mention and for helping me with the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Blog, I wouldn't manage without you. Hugs, Wendy x

Helen said...

Congrats Kim!
Thanks for offering the candy Jane! :0)
Helen x

Kim. said...

Oh wow I am so shocked to see my name on here. Thanks Jane for running the candy and for selecting my number. I will email you now.
Thanks again.
Kim xXx