Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 2 July 2009

Spread the News!!!!

Our first challenge on Monday 6th July for It's a Crafters Companion Challenge blog has been sponsored by our namesakes Crafter Companion and is something from the new fabby POPCORN THE BEAR range!

Don't forget to come and see and take part!!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for letting us know Jane. x

Donna said...

Hi Jane, sorry I've not been around over the last week, sadly I've not had a lot of time for anything other than work :( you have made some fantastic cards and all so different :) Donna x