Monday 20 July 2009

It's a Crafters Companion #2

This is my DT card for this week's challenge on It's a Crafters Companion. This time we want you to make a card using the wonderful sketch but also with schools breaking up we want to see a child/teenager/young adult card. It could be birthday, graduation, driving test - anything you like!

My card I made for my "Princess" - my daughter Emma who is 13 in August.

Image: Princess Ally from The Character Cafe
Papers: Crafters Companion Girls CD
Sentiment: Cuddly Buddly
Medium: Promarkers
Punched border using Martha Stewart Doily Punch
Circle and scallop circle cut on cuttlebug using nesties
Ribbon, card and gems from my stash

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jane - love the papers and the cute image.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

This is cute My niece would love it.
Still waiting on my Magnolia summer club

Mel said...

Awww such a sweet card Jane love the coloure :)
Mel x

Anne said...

Lovely card Jane Emma will love it
Anne xx

Wendy said...

Super cute card Jane
Wendy x

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Jane, think Emmas gonna love it, love your papers too :)

Elaine x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty little card Jane, such a cute princess :) Donna x

Bev said...

Love this Jane, such pretty colours.

cheryl said...

this is super sweet love the image and love the soft colours you have used love cheryl xxxxx

Rachel Brown said...

I love it Jane, so cute

Tina said...

This card is so cute, love it.
Tina xx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Jane, pretty colours and great image
Clairex

Gina said...

Another gorgeous card Jane, the image is so sweet :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Kahvinpapu said...

So pretty! Prinses is so lovely!

Kendra said...

Beautiful card... I love the shimmers, your princess is bound to love it too :)