Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 10 July 2009

Double Challenge Card

This is my fourth card today but the other three were for DT entries for coming weeks so you will see soon.

I made this card for two challenges: -
  1. Dare U 2 Digistamp #15 - Pink, Black & White
  2. Friday Sketchers #60 - Sketch
I forgot I had this image - isn't she lovely!!!!

Image: Fairy Belle from The Character Cafe
Papers: Little Swirls from Pink Petticoat
Medium: Promarkers
Punched flowers
Gems from my stash

18 comments:

Angela said...

lovely colour scheme

hayward69 said...

What a lovely card. Hope you are feeling better now.

Jayne xx

Jacque said...

What a darling card!! Great take on the sketch..Thank for joining us at Friday Sketchers...hugs..Jacque

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Jane
Wendy x

Tracy said...

Hi Jane,
What a really sweet card, and the colours are beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy said...

this is very pretty, what a lovely fairy, not seen her before

Donna said...

This is such a pretty card Jane, such scrummy colours and an incredibly sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Jane....thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the papers and what an adorable image.

Cheryl said...

this is such a cute image hun love the colours and great detail again too love cheryl xxxxxxx

Nicki said...

Oh this is so sweet Jane, love the image, totally adorable!
Nicki
x

angeleef said...

This is one sweet card!
Greetz,
Evi

Larissa said...

Great card Jane. Your image is such a sweetie! I love how you colored her. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
Hugs,
Larissa

Minx said...

what a super cutie :O)

Tanja said...

Great card, Jane! I love the colour combination!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Have a lovely sunday, Hugs Tanja

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the image and swirly paper.

Glenda

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Jane and I love the sweet image. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Kendra said...

This is a fantastic card! Love the colours you used :) Would be great to add her to the gallery at The Cafe... let me know. Thanks!