Friday 26 June 2009

No card today!

No card today but thought I would post this pic that my sister took of me and hubby at friend's wedding earlier this month.

I normally hate pics of me but I love this one! We all had such a fab day celebrating with our friends and I think it shows in the pic.
Just to let you know that Wendy at Secret Crafter has reduced the price of her promarkers - take a lookey here as she has a really good stock of all colours so "fill your boots" LOL

She also has some lovely new stamp sets, decoupage papers, K &Co design paper pads and Martha Stewart Punches (while stocks last)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely photo Jane, you look really happy
Wendy x

Desire Fourie said...

Jane, I agree, this is a lovely pic of you and your DH. You really look happy in the moment. Hugs from Desire

Nicki said...

Lovely photo, and thanks for the link! off to get me some more promarkers! - has to be done! lol
Nicki
x