Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 30 May 2009

Our Creative Corner

This is my card made using the lovely sketch on Our Creative Corner this week.  Nice simple sketch but love the result!

Image: Unsure - RAK
Papers: Basic Grey "Bittersweet"
Sentiment: Elzybells
Medium: Promarkers
Gems and ribbon from my stash

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful Card!! I love the soft sweet colors and image!

Wendy said...

Great card Jane that image is so cute
Wendy x

Nicki said...

Ooh very pretty Jane, lovely image, really cute
hugs
Nicki
x

Jill said...

aww Jane I love this card, that image is adorable and I love the papers and ribbons, such a gorgeous card hugs Jill xx

WeirdCat said...

Such a cute card

Lisa Foster said...

This is FANTASTIC! I love it!

Jessica said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours you used, and what a sweet image. Great take on the sketch!