Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 18 April 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #28

This is my DT card for this week's challenge on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which has been set by the lovely Jill and she chose a theme of "create a scene".

Check out the other DT cards on the blog.

Stamps: Magnolia stamps, mask stamped coloured with promarkers from Secret Crafter.
Paper: Funky Hand download "Shabby Saturday"
Distressed sponged using cut 'n' dry and ink pads.
Sentiment stamp: Elzybells
Ribbon and gems from my stash.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab card Jane
Wendy x

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous Jane. The scene you have created are such a happy scene. Nothing to pick one up than sitting in a garden and enjoying the surprises of nature. Hugs from Desire

Donna said...

Lovely little card Jane :) Donna x

Macpurp said...

this is lovely, your colouring is so pretty! I love the way you add white pen. I need to work on that.
beautiful scene.
love tina xx

brenda said...

Really cute and pretty colours. Every time I see these I tell myself I must get some Tilda.

Brenda x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jane I love the little scene you've created hugs Jill xx

CraftyTracy said...

Jane that is lovely, she is so adorable giggling.
Tracyx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Thank you for your conmments on my blog, your scene is fab, all the detail & the pretty colours...lovely x x

My Little Space said...

Love your scene!

Mandy

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

This is what I am desperately missing from my stash - background images to create scenes with - fantastic card i love it x