Wednesday 8 April 2009

ABC - I is for .......


This is my DT card for this week's challenge on ABC - I is for inside. I was a little stumped with this at first but then I remembered this stamp of lady "inside" the bath so I thought would be perfect. I also decided to have a play and try to use nesties on the front of the card and cut away with image inside all done on cuttlebug - so a double whammy!!!

The image is Jolly Nation stamp coloured with promarkers. All papers are from Basic Grey "Sultry" with dots around the frames. Sentiment is from Penny Black with flowers, gems and brad from my stash.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Brilliant card Jane :) Donna x

Wendy said...

Wow Jane Fab card
Wendy x

Elaine ♥ said...

Just love what you have done with this Jane, its gorgeous :) Great stamp :)

Elaine x

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant Jane love everything about. Have a super day.

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh, Jane! What a beautiful card and I love how you used the INSIDE challenge for the image and the inside of the card!

Helen said...

Fab card Jane...love the aperture idea for 'inside'!
Helen x