Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Wednesday, 27 August 2008

SBS 18 Challenge 15

Hi,
I'm on the DT team this week on SBS18 Challenge blog. The theme (set by Donna) is "Bling it on!"
I used Penny Black stamp, coloured with whisper pens with stickles added. The papers are Kay Miller Designs with ribbon, flowers and gems. The round greeting stamp is from Cuddly Buddly.

7 comments:

Emma said...

Jane this is lovely! Love all the detail. Hugs Em.x

carolann said...

What a awesome card hun WTG xxxx

Pauline said...

Lovely card Jane and lots of great sparkle.
x

WeirdCat said...

This is great, very sassy, and lovely colours too

RubyMay said...

oh this is great I will have to have a go at this challenge ...I love bling !
Your parcel has arrived Jane..thank you so much. Brilliant stuff... I have used some of the gems already ! X

acreativeneed said...

Jane this a fabulous bring on the bling card! Love it!
smiles,Deena

Tracey said...

Very pretty, girly card (I have the Cinnamon PB stamp which is v similar & I love these stamps) :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x