Thursday 21 August 2008

Double whammy Challenge Card #26

Hi,

This is another double challenge card.
  1. Funky Fairies #30 - Using your initial or name - "J"
  2. Mojo Monday #49 - sketch layout

The papers I used are freebie downloads from Funky Fairy with image coloured with whisper pens. The "Just for you" sentiment was cut on my Robo with a flower from my bit box to finish.

Today is my Blog-oversary - 1 whole year! It's gone sooooooo quickly. You have until midnight to register for my candy and I'll post the 3 winners tomorrow.

7 comments:

Valérie Goldenschue said...

très jolie carte.

merci de ta participation au challenge.

carolann said...

Brilliant card hun WTG xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great card! Love that little ted image :0)


Thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairy's challenge again this time xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for playing my challenge. Congrats on your blogoversary!

COCO said...

very cute card !!!

Kathryn said...

Super cute!
Love the color and the stamped image is adorable!! :)

Lou Sims said...

Great card and very clever use of your initial.

Thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairys again for this challenge.