Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 12 May 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge #1

Hi,

This card is made for the first sketch challenge on Friday Sketchers Blog. The papers are from Cuddly Buddly "Kids paper pack" with stamped image "Robbie" again from Cuddly Buddly. I have coloured "Robbie" with pencils and blended with Sansodor and paper stumps.


10 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh Jane this is wonderful. Supercute.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Super card, so funny, love the papers.

Heidi said...

This is so sweet-love it

Hugs from
Heidi

Wendy said...

jane I love the papers you have used.
but the image is so cute, he looks like he could be a little devil given half the chance.
love the way you have coloured him

Wendy

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card!! Love that boy, he makes me smile!! Thanks for playing!

Cathy said...

Fab card for a boy - love the papers and the image.

traciejane said...

Fab card Jane, so cute - loving Robbie he's great :-)x

CarolineH1972 said...

How cute is he! Soooo cheeky, looks full of mischief! I really do need to get some cb stamps lolol I love them

Caroline x

coco said...

funny card !!!!

megastamper said...

oh really funny and so cute image. wonderful.