Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Sunday, 30 March 2008

Di Hickman Card sketch 26/03/08


Hi,
As I haven't posted for few days thought I'd post again.
This is from Card sketch challenge on Di Hickman's blog but loved the layout and though would be great for quick digi card. The paper, image and frame are from RAK Scrapwow (if you register you can get some freebies!) with the photo of my two kids and my young niece and nephew.
Hope you like
Jane x

2 comments:

fairymadjo said...

hi jane, its verry pretty hun, huggs jo x

Di Hickman said...

cool! Love the butterflies! TFS!