Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 15 February 2008

Di Hickman Card sketch 13/02/08


Hi,
This card is made for Di Hickman Sketch 13/02/08. The backing paper, images and greeting tag are from Cuddly Buddly "Loveable Lambs" set with lilac pearl card and silver mirri card for accent colours with the lemon card put through my Cuttlebug Circles embossing folder.
Love it!!
Jane x

5 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

A beautiful, fresh card Jane - I love the cuttlebug embossing too. Well done
Ann x

debby4000 said...

Love the panels great job using the sketch.

emma said...

love it mom really springy

Lydia said...

A really lovely card...

Di Hickman said...

very cute! love the lambs! TFS!