Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge #21




Hi,
This is card made for Arty Girlz Challenge #21 which was simply to use stamps on your project. I haven't stamped a medallion card for ages so thought I'd have a go. The backing paper is also stamped with small butterfly stamp and the medallion is glittered.
Not my usual style but I like it!
Jane x

9 comments:

Paula said...

Very pretty card, I love the colour. Fab medallion stamp.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful medallion card, such pretty colours

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so pretty. Gorgeous.

tillymint said...

Gorgeous card and such pretty colours!

traciejane said...

Beautiful card :-)

CraftyC said...

I like it to Jane!
Clairexx

crissi said...

I like it to Jane its very pretty and looks stunning.

thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Jane I absolutely love that medallion stamp

Thanks for joining in with the arty girlz challenge :) xx

emma said...

lovely medallion mom xx