Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Papertake weekly challenge 07/01/08

Hi,

This is card made for Papertake Weekly challenge. The brief was "This weeks challenge, Thanks a bunch! is to make a Thank you card or notelet". This is the first time that I have used my "dollys" Sizzix dies and thought it would be a change. The paper is from Chris Warner Floral CD.

Jane x

4 comments:

steph said...

Ahhh.. she's very sweet! Thanks for taking part again this week!! x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the colours you have used and the sizzix doll

All Pink girl said...

Lovely card ,great colours ,Dawnx

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh this is great. Love it.