Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 31 January 2008

Mom's birthday card


Hi,
Sorry no card yesterday but been a bit down for last couple of days and not made any cards.
This card I made a few days ago for my mum's birthday next month. It is made using papers from Crafters Companion Everyday CD with sticky ribbon with happy birthday peel off border and magnolia stamped imaged water coloured, matted and layered with pink pearl brads in the corners. The large brads are from Dovecraft with Peel off letters added to spell mom.
I hope she likes it.
Jane x

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Jane, your mum will love it!
Clairexx

Shaz said...

it's really lovely i am loving those stamps xx

Lydia said...

Gorgeous Jane...she'll love it I'm sure xx