Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 26 January 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge #18 - Animals

Hi,

These are ATC's made for swap on Cuddly Buddly Forum and also Arty Girlz Challenge.

The stickers are from craft shop but the papers I made using images tiled in PSP.

Cute!!

Jane x

6 comments:

Julie said...

Jane I love your atc's they are so cute and well done for making your own backing papers too :)

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz, make sure you join in next week as one lucky person will be winning a fabby prize :) xx

Andrea, said...

Suxh cute ATCs

Stempelchaotin said...

Cute absolutely cute. What a gorgeous card.

Lesley said...

These are cute Jane - I have just joined the Arty Girlz challenges too! xx

Alexas Art Blog said...

These are very cute !

crissi said...

AW lovely Atc's jane i love the elephant one.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx