Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 12 November 2007

Fairy Christmas


Morning,

This card is made using Carol Anne Studio's Disc 4. I have been instructed to post this one today as my daughter Emma loves it! The images, papers and border are from the disc with purple holographic paper to highlight.

Off to my friend Wendy's again today - no doubt spending on crafting goodies!!! LOL

Jane x

2 comments:

She said...

Lovely cards - what a gorgeous colour. Well done you! Sheils xx

Secret Crafter said...

I can see why Emma loves it. I love it too - favourite colours yummy.

Wendy x