Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 24 November 2007

Di Hickman Card sketch 21/11/07


Morning,

This card is made for Di Hickman Sketch 21/11/07. It is made using Snowy Day Bears from Cuddly Buddly. I have decoupaged the bears and stickles added to the snow on the trees and red stickles to the berries in the holly. Love the result.

Off to work today 1-9pm. Both kids still poorly so hubby staying home with them.

Jane x

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Lovely card those bears are so cute

ELAINE said...

Fab card Jane, love the layout and the personalisation is great :)

Elaine xxx

Di Hickman said...

Fun card! Love the bears and the puddings! TFS!