Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 26 November 2007

Christmas Wreaths


Morning,

This card is made using Carol Ann Studios CD4. Backings and images from cd then stickles added to holly berries.

Quick post today as have the dreaded ironing to do today - yuk!!! But at least if I get it done today then I have all day tomorrow for crafting!

Jane x

1 comment:

Secret Crafter said...

Great card Jane. Hope you get the ironing done quickly!

Wendy x