Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 9 October 2007

New Look

Well, decided I fancied a change to my blog as not really a pink girl, and as I have reached 50 posts thought I'd update the layout.

Been having a bit of a nosey around and found this layout, not too girly but can clearly see the posts and a bit different.

Was looking for a "tigger" layout, but didn't find one 0:(

If anyone knows a link to one then please let me know

Hope you like the "new look"

Jane x

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Jane, the new look is fab, love the Dragonflies! Where on earth did you find the template?

Secret Crafter said...

I love your new look, you are so clever. Hope to talk to you tomorrow. Wendy x

Rosietoes said...

This is really fresh and sparkly Jane. Well done on finding such a pretty template.