Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 11 October 2007

My First digiscrap page


Hi,

Late post today as been in bed after doing night shift.

This is my first digiscrap page - I know it's a bit basic but I'm really pleased with it. I made it using Chicklette Kit from Censloft at SDK.

Hope you like.

Jane x

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Jane, it's fab. My first one looks a bit bare as well, but I think we've got the hardest part over, and that's actualy "doing" the very first one.

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

You are full of surprises!! You changed you blog and...you have started scrapping!! I love the layout, you really are talented!! Great work!! It's on my blog tomorrow night. Thanks for all your hard work!