Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 15 September 2007

Little Monkey


Morning,

This card is made using freebie kit from Censloft. I have reduced the size of the monkey paper and placed in the frame to turn into a topper, layered on holographic card and text added. I love the colour combination of yellow and purple.

Work late again today so about to leave. Will post again tomorrow.

Jane x

No comments: